Midday Leader For September start
12.00noon- 1.30pm Monday to Friday during term time supporting all children during lunch time play. Salary: Scale 1, point 2 (Based on a 7.5 hours week on a 38 week contract pro rata it is £3584 per year).
Hackney New Primary School is recruiting for a high quality, dynamic and reflective Midday Leader to join our creative, innovative and inclusive team. As a member of staff at Hackney New Primary School you will benefit from belonging to Hackney New Primary School as well as be part of a wider support network of schools.
Hackney New Primary School is part of Eko Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, currently made up of 6 schools. At Eko Trust, every member of our community is empowered to learn, to be ambitious and to be resilient.
- Our schools are vibrant and multi-cultural centres of learning.
- Our children are happy and love actively learning.
- We are proud of our schools and excited by what we can achieve together.
A supportive, practice based, experienced senior leadership team believes sharing leadership, dismantling hierarchies and saying yes to all good ideas ensure staff succeed with us and move to promotions quickly.
- high quality, personalised induction;
- excellent tailored professional development opportunities which enable staff to develop their own practice and impact others nationally;
- a highly engaged staff who work hard together and thrive in a happy, friendly environment.
We are looking for Midday Leaders who:
- strive to make a difference to outcomes for children;
- demonstrate good organisation, reflection and communication skills;
- value teamwork and are able to build strong professional relationships.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. Hackney New Primary School and Eko Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment. Closing date: Monday 13th July Interview Tuesday 14th July – Thursday 16th July To apply for this post please complete an EKO application form.