All children should come to school dressed in the appropriate school uniform which is:
- White shirt
- Grey trousers , skirt or pinafore
- Navy knitted HNPS logo cardigan or v-neck jumper
- Elasticated HNPS navy/red striped tie
- Dark (grey, navy or black) socks or tights
- Plain black shoes with straps or laces (no slip-on shoes)
Children are required to wear their sports kit for PE and games lessons:
- Plain white polo shirt
- Navy shorts or jogging bottoms
- Navy cotton HNPS logo crew-neck jumper
- Black plimsolls
Where to buy our uniform
HNPS branded items are available to purchase at Trutex Hackney (Crossbow) on Broadway Market. All other uniform items are available to purchase at larger supermarket stores, Matalan or Marks & Spencer.
You can purchase uniform in-store or online following the link below: trutexhackney.com
Help with purchasing
Support in purchasing school uniform will be given to those in receipt of the pupil premium grant. For more information on this, please contact the school.
You will be expected to label each item of your child’s school uniform, including their shoes, bags, coats and water bottle. Please do not rely on marker pens or biros as these wear off and it means we cannot reunite you with any lost uniform. There are many companies that sell sew-in or iron-in labels, and/or laundry pens, for example, easy2name.co.uk.