Hackney New Primary School is an exciting new school striving to create something unique and special in the heart of London. We have a very happy team of capable people who are committed to delivering a high quality curriculum in an exciting new environment.
Hackney New Primary School is distinguished by our commitment to music as a core subject alongside English and maths and our mission to keep the development of the whole child at the centre of our work. Our school community share family-style meals together and work closely with local organisations to ensure the very best relationships with our community.
We are looking for outstanding teachers to join our new team. If your dream is to shape a new year group and curriculum – with learning at its heart – then please find out more via the links below and contact us to discuss further.
The successful candidate will be:
- An inspirational, creative and motivated teacher
- Able to plan and enable outstanding and memorable learning
- Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfill his/her potential
- An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively
- Pro-active team member committed to building an ‘exceptional’ school
We can offer you:
- Unique opportunities for career progression
- A commitment to your career aspirations and professional development
- A strong leadership team and founding team
- A clear vision for the future – please see our website www.hackneynewprimaryschool.org
- A vibrant school community
Visits to meet the team and see the school are strongly encouraged. Alternatively, we are very happy to have an informal discussion by telephone.
Hackney New Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children, through its policies, practice and monitoring procedures. Any applicant wishing to work around children can expect to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS). If shortlisted for interview your motives for working in a school setting will be explored. Knowing that racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination exist, we promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life. All backgrounds and groups, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.
Please send applications to email@example.com