Pupils at Hackney New Primary School wear uniform for all school activities including PE.
All children should come to school dressed in the appropriate school uniform which is:
- White shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Navy knitted HNPS logo cardigan or v-neck jumper
- Elasticated HNPS navy/red striped tie
- Red gingham dress (in Spring and Summer)
- Dark (grey, navy or black) socks or tights
- Plain black shoes with straps or laces (no slip-on shoes)
Children are required to wear their sports kit for PE and games lessons:
- Plain white polo shirt
- Navy shorts or jogging bottoms
- Navy cotton HNPS logo crew-neck jumper
- Black plimsolls
Logoed items are available from the Crossbow Uniform Shop on Broadway Market and others, such as pinafores, shorts, shirts and shoes, are available in high-street stores like Matalan, Clarks and Marks & Spencers in Hackney.
You can purchase uniform in store or online following the link below: trutexhackney.com
If your family is eligible for free school meals, you can claim support for uniform purchases. Please contact the school for further details once your place is confirmed at HNPS.